Wednesday, November 18, 2009

French Roll

One of my co workers had a weave installed in her hair this weekend and guess what? It was a curly weave!  It looks like my hair when I comb out my Bantu Knots!  I think the ladies at my office are paying attention to my hairdos.  What I would like to see them do is, to focus on their natural hair rather than installing braids and weaves into their hair.

This first lady I mentioned about is an exception, she was ill about a year ago and she was on some heavy medication and apparently it caused her to have a lot of hair loss.  So she wears are wig every day.

My boss also wore a wig for a period of time but her story was that her hairdresser colored her hair black and that was not what she wanted.  So guess what the hairdresser did?  She applied a different color to my boss's hair the same day!!!  So of course she suffered a great deal of hair loss. 

She is now really recovering from that horrible experience and does not wear the wig anymore.  She combs her hair in a French Roll.

No comments: