Friday, July 17, 2009

Neutrogena Hair Products

Today I went in the store to purchase some hair conditioner (I presently use Herbal Essence) and decided to see if I could get a product for my relaxed hair as I notice that it is breaking alot. I also remembered that one of the ladies in the YouTube videos talked using Neutrogena products in her hair. So I decided to purchase this product - Neutrogena Triple Moisture Leave In Cream

I am a major fan of Neutrogena products. Some years aback, I had an acne problem and I was introduced to Neutrogena and never turned back. I still used the acne facial wash. I am surprised I never thought about using this product in my hair. I just know that I would see great results. 

It is moisturizer and should be applied specifically to the ends of the hair. I would give a feed back about this product. I would also be trying other Neutrogena hair products. The thing about here in the BVI, there would be a certain time I would get a product that I like and a next time when I go back to the store, they are out of stock. 

My only alternative is to make a trip to St. Thomas USVI and purchase my items there. My other alternative is to purchase online but sometimes the delivery fees are quite high (more than the items sometimes). I had a few opportunities to get some pictures of some models this week but I was so busy I had to just let them go about their business. Today, however, I had a little free time and this young lady came into the store. 

At first I thought that she in some extensions installed into her hair but it looked real. I boldly asked her and she responded positively. She works at Delta Petroleum Gas Station and she is from Jamaica.

2 comments:

Soleilwriter said...

The Neutrogena Triple Moisture line has been one the few store products that have worked well for me when I did use them. It left my hair feeling soft and not stripped like most shampoo and conditioners do. I just wished I could get the conditioner in a bigger bottle.

Martina J said...

It is really a good product. My hair was very soft the next morning. Have you ever done any research on Coconut Oil? It seems to be an absolutely fantastic oil especially on the hair.