Saturday, July 18, 2009

I am having alot of fun!

You should see me harrassing my friends for their pictures. I don't care, I am having alot of fun. One of my friends posted her picture of herself and her husband and I was absolutely blowen away. They both wear 'locks' hairstyles.

I have to find out what the real name of this hairstyle is. Because she said something today that had me wondering. She used the word 'Dreads', now in my opinion, I thought that this name was used for people who are following the rastafarian lifestyle.

She said that they had just come out of the beach and their hair was a mess. Not in my eyes. I just love that picture. I remember when she started to grow her hair. Do you see the length of her husband's hair???? WOW!!!!

Of course I asked her to send me one of her from the back and the obliged. She looked so pretty in the one facing forward that I had to include it too. The amazing thing about this hairstyle, you can create a variety of styles.

The picture at the bottom is of my cousin (the best for last). She is a canadian. She is such a beautiful woman, I have even asked her to send me a picture of her facing front. I want to show off my cousin.




















No comments: