Sunday, July 5, 2009

Opportunity Well Used!

I am very pleased with my accomplishment today. Today is my niece-in-law's birthday (that's her on the left) and she and a few of her friends were having a birthday party at Long Bay Beach, Beef Island, BVI. HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEETIE!!!

I made most of the opportunity, I even had some of the young ladies remove their rubber bands from their hair so I can take a picture with their hair open out.

There was a moment I was taking
one of my many niece-in-law's picture and a
young man came by. He just came out of the sea and his hair was open out. My reaction was "WOW!!!" His hair was just awesome.

I took his picture while he was getting something to eat. I did not get a chance to speak to him so he did not know that I took his picture. That him on the left.

The young lady below is the girlfriend of my nephew-in-law. She has beautiful hair. She was not in the beach thing. She just had something to eat and left a few minutes later for a prior engagement. I am privileged to have been able to take her picture before she left.

The next picture is of my lovely niece-in-law and she is here on holiday (eventhough she is working a part time job) - she is presently studying in the USA. This other young lady below, is my niece's friend. She told me her name but I forgot. Sorry I did not get a chance to get her remove that rubber band.

Thanks guys!!













No comments: