Thursday, July 23, 2009

I need your help!!

Hey guys, please help me out!!!! I am embarrassed! I saw this lady today at the store and her hair looked so lovely, I eventually walked up to her and asked for her picture. Again, she was more responsive when I told her that I wanted a picture from the back.
Well the thing was, where she was standing, there was a lot of light so I had to adjust my camera a few times to get a variety of pictures of her. My attempts to adjust my camera was taking too long so she eventually had to leave. This is my first partial let down guys.

I found a cute widget for my satisfied viewers to make a donation to help me purchase a Nikon Digital camera. No more embarrassment!! The location of the widget is just under my visitors widget. I initially has a simple PayPal button but in my search to add some content with the button, I found this cool widget.

I just checked my camera to see if I was able to capture any good pictures and one of them does look good. The final test is when I get home this evening and download the pictures.

I uploaded the pictures at 6:30pm and they look great. I had to discard two out of the set that I was able to capture of her. I did not even get a chance to get her email address so I could send her an email with the URL for this blog. Oh well, I hope I see her soon again.

No comments: