Tuesday, July 14, 2009

I like your locks!

I was going through my friends pictures in Facebook about two days ago and I came across these photos, like they were taken especially for me. The model in the picture is my daughter's friend. After a few emails back and forth, I got her permission to include these pictures in my blog.

It was never my initial intention to insert pictures of models with their hair in 'locks' but the whole intention is about beautiful hair right??? But to be honest with you, there are a few people who take pride and joy in their 'locks' and have them well kept. I admire these people.

It has been the latest fashion within the recent years and I notice that the hair grows very quickly and long.

I have another friend that both she and her husband wear this hairstyle. I have already asked her to send me some pictures.





Martina Jackson

No comments: