Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Pictures Of New Setting Style - Simple And Effective To Style My Relaxed Hair


In my last post I wrote about my latest technique of styling my relaxed hair.  I am enjoying this one too.  Today I am posting some pictures so you can see what it looks like.  Now keep in mind that I took these pictures at the end of the day PLUS it was very windy today so my hair was all messed up when I went out for lunch today.  But at the end of the day it was still looking good. 
Photobucket

This is the way I plait my hair at night (see photo above), as you can see I did not even create a straight path but it does not matter.  I then secured the ends by twisting them into a little Bantu Knot and then securing them with a hair tye.

The next  morning I just finger combed my hair.
As much as I like Bantu Knots, I have realized that it looks better and I have more control when my relaxer is about approximately 6 weeks old.  After a touch up I think I will use this braiding method.

Photobucket

4 comments:

DeJa Vu said...

Very cute. Doesn't it open so many new doors once you learn how?! Have funny with your awesome hair.

Tee said...

Your braid out looks gr8, keep up the good work!

Martina J said...

Thanks guys I am really enjoying the simplicity of this styling method.

Unknown said...

This seems to be a great site for Healthy Black Hair Care its provides Free Black Hair Care E-Book and reveals the secret how you can grow up to 6 inches of healthy long black hair in a year and stop hair damage in 90 days.i had been relying on http://www.blackhaircare101.com earlier and they too offered good stuff.