Monday, July 13, 2009

Wild Indian

I had some fun with my co-workers this morning. My
friend Larry (thats her in the first two bottom right pictures) was passing her hands in hair in a
distressed way and I asked her what was the matter and she said that she could not find her comb. Apparently she washed her hair this weekend and just wrapped it and she did not like how it was looking. I told that I liked the look and compared her with the Indian women in the
cowboy and Indians movies. I called her Wild Indian.
I took this picture of her and she looks so lovely.
My other co-worker (in the other two pictures - bottom left), is from Haiti and she just returned to work today - she was away for a few weeks and her hair looked so lovely I just had to get her picture so I could add it to my blog. She is leaving
the company in two weeks and I may not get the opportunity again. I really like the rust, light brown color of her hair.

No comments: