Wednesday, August 25, 2010

My Dread Locks

Okay it is officially four months since I last touch up my hair.  I have alot of new growth and it is a bit of a chore to comb after I wash it.  But I will continue to stretch my relaxer until I really decide what I am going to do with my hair.  Maybe as the new hotel industry season starts (around November) I may think of doing a touch.  But we will see.  I am enjoying playing with my natural waves when ever I get a chance. 

Yesterday I had the opportunity to meet a fello SBIer who has a site about dreadlocks.  I was so excited to meet her.  There is alot of great information on the site.  Its list info like testing the lock style with synthetic locks (if you indecisive in making the transition like I am) which I found to be a great idea.  Check out her site.

3 comments:

Urban Beauty said...

love it, ive been checking out ur page..please follow me also i just started it so its under construction thinking about posting on dreadlocks and natural hair.let me knw if u have any input http://www.urbanbeautyworldblog.blogspot.com/

Kylie said...

There was a period when i was thinking about dreads too, and I did say I would like to try the 'fake' ones. So you can really try em'.

Beauty and The Green said...

Hi, am following all of your blogs, I am amazed at how much you juggle at one time, lol. Thanks for the follow on my blog.

I am from the Bahamas so I am always happy to love meet other people from the Caribbean. I had long hair and cut of all my hair to go natural so I will be reading this blog a lot!