Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Why Some People Take Their Umbrellas With Them When Going Out Walking (exercising)


Let's discuss why some people walk with their umbrellas.  A few days ago on my regular early morning walks, I met my niece-in-law along the way and we paused and spoke for a few minutes.  while we were conversing it began to rain (lightly).  She panicked a bit and began looking for a place to shelter.  We parted ways at this point and I smiled as I thought about her.

The reason she panicked was because she did not to ruin her hair style.  She had a weave installed and we all know these (braid included) are expensive and in addition to that, when the hair gets wet, it takes some time to dry.  You may have to go under a hair dryer to speed up the process.

For me I would not leave my home if it is raining and when I am out walking I would eventually develop a sweat so If it rains it will be welcomed as it will cool me down.

Going on a walking exercise routine with an umbrella is an unnecessary burden unless the umbrella is used as a substitute for a dumbbell.

2 comments:

Michelle @Radiant Brown Beauty said...

hmm depends on the quality of the weave. I dont' wear weave but my daughter does. Her really expensive weaves can get wet and still look cute. The others not so much :-)

Martina J said...

Wow thanks for that bit of information Michelle. I don't really know anything about weaves. When your daughter's weave get wet, does it retain the style or does it flop like real hair?