Saturday, August 14, 2010

Having His Dreadlocks Re-twisted For His Wedding Day


This is the groom for the wedding that I had to attend in St. Vincent on August 1, 2010.  He wears his hair in a dreadlocks hairstyle and was having it re-twisted for the wedding.  I took the opportunity to chat with his hairdresser, telling her about my thoughts of wearing my hair natural, maybe in a dreadlocks hair style as well.  I saw alot of people wearing their hair in locks in St. Vincent.  Some were looking a bit untidy. 

This young lady told me that she too was thinking about locking her hair but she keeps changing her mind for two reasons.  Eventhough she can do it for herself, it would be quite difficult to do so plus it would be a bit costly to have it done.  To have it re-twisted would take about 2-3 hours.  As you see the gentleman took the opportunity to have a little nap!

Dreadlocks Stocking Cap

No comments: