Saturday, November 21, 2009

What is a french roll?

In my last post on 18th November, I wrote a bit about French Roll so of course I thought that it would be in order to get a video about What is a French Roll and how it is done. So here it is.


Watching this video is like being at the silent movies in the old days. The author of this video has no dialogue and no music but the content, in my opinion, is good.



This picture is how I had my hair styled when I got married in 2007. I saw it in an magazaine and right away I knew that was what I wanted. Eventhough my hair was a good length, my hairdresser added some false in the roll to give it more body.


Here in the BVI I notice most ladies mostly put their hair in one and add some pins on.  Personally I get headaches when I have my hair styled like this so I don't do it.  I don't braid my hair any more because I don't like to be at the hairdresser that long.  Depending of the hair style, it takes about four - five hours!!!  

I remember about two days after I got married, I washed out my hair.  I was so paranoid bout having the gel in my hair too long.



No comments: