Monday, November 16, 2009

PC fixed

This is the first video that I viewed for the evening and like it.  It is about a lady sharing her hair health and growth journey.  It reminded of my niece-in-law (I did a post about her and her friends at her 18th birthday beach party).  She said that her hair was breaking so she had to cut it.  She even spoke of installing some braids.  

Personally putting braids and weaves in your hair does not assist in making your healthy and reducing hair breakage.  First the hair will stil be dry because you not really be able to fully moisturise the hair daily.  In addition when removing the braids, there is a lot of breakage.  You will notice the thining of this lady's (in the video) hair line.



P.S.  I got my PC fixed so I am back full blast!!



No comments: