Sunday, November 29, 2009

Air Dry II

In one of my previous post, I discussed about air drying my hair. The technique was to apply all my moisturizers and oils in my hair (after washing) and tying my head.  The problem with that technique is that my hair takes very long to dry.

For example, I washed my hair this morning and if I used that technique, my hair would still be damp in the morning.  What I started doing and it is working for me, I towel dried my hair as much I could, sprayed some leave in conditioner and just let it fully air dry. 

When I was satisfied that my hair was totally dry (it took about an hour), I then applied my moisturize and oil and twist into Bantu Knots.  I am in the morning I will be able to style my hair in the morning with out any problems.

I can also use this technique during the week.


No comments: