Thursday, November 12, 2009

PC crashed

Since I started watching Youtube videos with tips how to style my relaxed hair, I have been twisting my hair in Bantu Knots basically every night or folding it into pin curls.  I recently tried the flex rods.  My husband does not like it when I twist my hair in the Bantu Knots or when I wrap my hair.  Strangely enough he does not complain when I roller set my hair and sleep with the rollers in my hair. 

Occassionally he would run his fingers through my hair but I hardly sleep with my hair open out any more.  When we sleep, we are always  hugging each other.  Some times, my hair would get trapped under his arms and I would have to gently pull my hair to get it from under his arms.  This irritates me.

My computer is presently not working, when I powered it on, it stays in a infinite loop starting Windows and shutting off.  I have to take it to the 'doctor' today.  Hopefully I will get it back by weekend.  I feel kind of lost because I have gotten into a daily routine where I will check my emails first thing in the morning and publish my daily post on my blogs.

No comments: