Saturday, November 7, 2009

Trying Spiral/Twist Rods In My Relaxed Hair For the First Time

I washed my relaxed hair last night and decided to test these spiral/twist rods.  I had some problems getting the rods to stay in place so I came up with a master plan to keep them place by using my hair ties that I use to keep my Bantu Knots in place.  

I air dried my hair a bit and then I put in the rods.  I just damp my hair ends a bit.

These are pictures of the results after I combed out my hair this morning.  Sorry guys I did not put on any make up this morning.  I was sweating too much.



I was not quite satisfied with the fact that I had to use my hair ties to keep these purple twist rods in place.  So I went to the store and purchased another set of rods.  This time I got the yellow ones.  There are five rods in the pack and I bought three packs and a bottle of leave in conditioner.


As soon as I got home I put one to the test by folding it and it past the test!  I am satisfied! 


2 comments:

Hair and Beyond said...

Glad you like your results, I do also. I see your hair and that bling bling bling lol, love the shine.

Martina J said...

Thanks dear!