Sunday, November 1, 2009

Dark Eyelids


About a month ago I was taking some pictures with my pin curls comb out and I realized that there was a black area on my eyelids. Now if I was wearing make up that day it would have made sense to me but I was not. I have not been wearing make up for months now because I sweat alot.  Overweight, getting down in age maybe the causes of this these dark areas over my eyes.


So I decided to start wearing eyeshadow make up to cover the dark areas. There is another picture that I took with my make up on and I like how I look, it gave me the encouragement to continue wearing makeup more regular. 


I went to the store today to purchase some hair products and purchase 4 cases of eye shadow (I guess I was a little over excited).  The case that I presently have, has been in my possession for too long so I had to dispose of it.

2 comments:

Hair and Beyond said...

I am noticing my eyelids are a little to dark for my taste also. So I am currently looking for an everyday brown that I can wear when I don't want much on. Haven't found it yet lol.

Martina J said...

An everyday brown should not be hard to find. I like the earth colors, there is always a dark brown in the kit. I would normally use this color to cover the dark areas over my eyes.