Saturday, October 31, 2009

Organics Olive Oil Conditioning Relaxer System


I touched up my hair today after 13 weeks. This is the first time I have stretched my relaxer hair this long.  Maybe next time I will go for 17 weeks. 

I purchased a box of Organics Olive Oil Conditioning Relaxer System for $14.99 which I thought was a bit expensive until I saw the contents. There are two containers of relaxer therefore I can get two touch ups with the purchase of one box!

There are also two packets of Organics Olive Oil Cream Moisturizer and two packets of Organics Conditioning Hair Mayonnaise in the kit. I always liked this relaxer but for sometime now my hairdresser did not have any in stock so I purchased my own today to have my hair touched up.

Before I left the salon, I had my hairdresser wrap my hair and when I got home I combed it out so to take this picture.  I normally put a rinse in my hair but I did not so this time.





3 comments:

Hair and Beyond said...

Love your results!

tallMocha said...

your hair looks really good and healthy !re

Martina J said...

Thanks Ladies!