Monday, October 12, 2009

Air Dry my hair

I use these instructions to air dry my hair it is quite easy and I have gotten the results just like the lady in the video.



My deep condition routine is to wash my hair first with my regular shampoo and then towel dry a bit and apply some coconut oil.


I then place a shower cap over my head then I put a wash towel tin the microwave for two minutes and then I place the cloth over the shower cap. I then place another shower over my head covering the wash cloth and the first shower cap.

I will leave the caps on for one hour, during this time I would remove the wash cloth, wet it and microwave it again. I will repeat this step three times. I take this time to apply a face mask. I fill first apply come coconut oil and then the face mask. After the hour is up, I wash off the face mask and shampoo and condition my hair.

I then towel dry my hair a bit and then apply my moisturiser. I use a big teeth comb to comb out my hair, pin it up and they tie my head. The only problem I have with this method is that my hair stays longer to dry so in order for me to put my hair in Bantu Knots or pin curl, I would have to wash my hair on Saturday and style on Sunday.

Air drying the relaxed hair normally leave the hair frizzy and dry so this method should help. I learned that air drying my hair this way is also a good way to stretch my relaxer. My last relaxer was on 2nd August 2009.



No comments: