Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Inspired


Last night I was looking though YouTube videos to see if I could find a way to style my hair after I co-washed it, and as I am stretching my relaxer. But I could not find anything that was pleasing to me. I did co wash my hair and decided that I will pull back my hair in one today. But after all the pretty hair styles, I h ad my hair in, for the past few weeks, I found it difficult to revert back to my old ways.

My Bantu Knots comb out was not looking too good yesterday, my new growths were really outstanding. So I decided to look for a different way to style my hair in the stretching relaxer phase.

I notice that after I wash and condition my hair, it gets tangle quite a bit. I am wondering if it is because I am stretching my relaxer or the new shampoo and conditioner that I purchased are not working for me. They are both Neutrogena products.

During sleep and wake, last night I got an spiritual inspiration to set my hair a particular way so when I got up about 4:30am this morning I set my hair as I was inspired. The results look pretty good and I am pleased. I had my husband take these pictures. Only one change I will make next time, I will use some smaller rollers to the back of my head. I normally wear my hair straight so I mostly have large rollers.

My new growths are more tamed this morning and I like the fact that my hair is well moisturized but not greasy AND I am not scratching my scalp as much. Since I have been doing Bantu comb outs I notice I have been scratching my scalp a lot. I don’t know if it is all in my mind?????







1 comment:

Hair and Beyond said...

Nice results :)
I could spend hours on youtube lol.