Thursday, October 22, 2009

Natural Home Remedy To Cure Dandruff

I was inspired by a friend of mine to do this post on Dandruff. Apparently she has been suffering with this problem for some time now. I found this videos with a natural home remedy to cure dandruff. 




If any of the remedies work for you, please send me an feedback.


Update: 23rd October 2009:  

The following is a conversation with the lady who inspired me to do this post:                        

My Question:  How long have you been experiencing this problem and what do you use for it?

Her Answer:  I have had dandruff for quite a number of years. I usually have the white flaky kind, which doesn't really itch me. To be honest, I have stopped using anything for it, as I have tried a few products claiming to rid them and they just didn't. I have just gotten used to it and I shampoo my hair every once a week. I have noticed that the dandruff is really more prevalent after I do a chemical procedure, and it's more like a complete covering of the scalp. If I have my hair relaxed, two days after, my head is so full of dandruff, that I would normally wash it again, which makes it twice, only for the one week.

Some products I have used are: Head and Shoulders; Neutrogena and Nizoral (I think that's the correct spelling).  Right now, I do not use anything.  NB: I don't grease my scalp

My Question:    So would greasing your scalp make matters worst? Did you get chance to try the coconut oil?  

Her Answer: Greasing will not work and when I do, my hair gets really oily. No I haven't gotten a chance to try the coconut oil.

No comments: