Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Mohawk

Last night as I was moisturizing my hair and made a mistake of putting too much of my coconut oil moisturizer to the top of my hair.  Normally, I would twist my hair into four Bantu Knots, two to the top and two to the bottom.  As I was twisting the knots at the top of my head, I realized that my hair was too damp.

This morning as I untwist my hair, it was still damp and of course I did not like the results.  So I kind of folded the top my hair into a mohawk and kept it in place with a crab and I just let the back of my hair hang down.

1 comment:

FineNaturalHairandFaith said...

Oh I have a better one for you than that.

I have not really been keeping up with my hair the last couple of weeks. Every day I would say I'm going to do it the next day and so on.

Well, finally I wash and deep condition my hair to realize I had a couple of little mini dreadlocks! I couldn't believe it. My hair is so curly and some times I sleep on it when I am too tired to do anything with it. Since I no longer have a relaxer, it gets tangled quite easily.

It took me an hour to detangle my hair and I had to cut those mini dreads out!

All in all though, my hair grew because I hadn't been doing much with it but I will never let it get like that again.

So, that was my Thanksgiving day horror story :-)