Sunday, August 23, 2009

Black & White Model

My notes today is not really about my model but about my camera issues. I decided to do something different - take a black and white picture of my model. But for some reason my camera was not functioning as it use to. I also took a coloured picture to add to the mix. But all in all this lady has it going on! Look at the length of her hair!!!! Lovely!!

I was assisting the cashiers that day and attended to this customer. I took the opportunity to get her picture. Apparently multi tasking is not for me. I am not too happy with my pictures and I was not able to have a mini interview. Ah well better days are yet to come!





















2 comments:

DeJa Vu said...

Yes, her hair is very nice. The black & white does give it a nice effect.

Martina J said...

Thanka Deja! I had a dream a few nights ago about my hair being shoulder lenght. I think I am going to aim for that lenght.

I recently got myself a new toy - a Nikon D60 camera so I will not be having any bad camera days. Yea!!!