Thursday, August 13, 2009

Coconut Oil

I recently learned about this product and bought a bottle from Nature's Way, Road Town (by the roundabout), Tortola BVI. But before I made the purchase I did a wide Google search on this product and the reviews were absolutely fantastic! I just had to get a bottle. It is great for the skin, hair and too cook with. I even referred it to a friend of mine who has problems with dandruff. One of the articles that I read, stated that is also good for dandruff.

My regime for tonight is to apply some into my hair and place my show cap over my head. I will leave the oil in my hair for an hour and then wash it out with my regular shampoo. During this 1 hour period, I would also apply some to my face.

I remember as a young child growing up our Indian neighbours used coconut oil alot but mostly in their hair. The smell was not too pleasant but apparently it was good for hair lice. Their hair looked greasy and 'packed' with this oil. I never really learned the benefits of this oil until now.


You can find this product and lots of other good items at my estore, newly opened. All products are from Amazon so you are guaranteed good products and service.


You may also want to check out this book that I bought when I first started my hair growth journey. I learned a lot with this book and using the system recommended in the book, I was sucessful in growing my hair to well under my neck line.

No comments: