Thursday, September 17, 2009

Pin Curls


I watched a few videos on this top and this is the one that I am happy with to add to this post. It is an tutorial on Pin Curls. I have putting my hair in pin curls for this entire week and am kind of liking the results - see my pictures below.

This is the result of my first attempt and mind you this picture was taken in the evening after work. When I was doing each pin curl, I applied my moisturizer to each set of hair and I did about ten curls total.

The next morning, I just used my finger to comb out my hair.























This picture is the result of rolling my hair into four pin curls, two on the top of my head and two at the bottom of my head. But first I ensure that I combed out my hair thoroughly and moisturized my hair with special emphasis on the end.

The next morning, I used a wide teeth comb to comb out my hair.



No comments: