Saturday, September 12, 2009

I went to the bank yesterday to conduct some business and I saw this gentleman being attended to. I looked at him and eventually convinced myself that I should approach him and ask for his picture. I did follow through with my thought. He was a bit surprised at my request but he gave me his consent.


When I was almost finished taking his picture, I saw one of the bank managers get up from his seat and approach me. He said that I am not supposed to be taking pictures at the bank. He even said that he may take away my camera. I apologized, I really did not know that pictures could not be taken at the bank. As a matter of fact I did not see any signs on their walls or anything.


Anyway about my model, after the drama with the bank manager, I asked him if he did not think that he had beautiful hair. Because when I asked him for his picture he wanted to know why and I told him that I have a blog about black people with beautiful hair. Apparently he does not realize that his hair is beautiful. Maybe after reading this blog, he may begin to think differently?

But I must say, judging by the head of hair that he has, it is well taken care of with pride.





1 comment:

Unknown said...

Provillus is an all-natural supplement available without a prescription. Provillus comes in a convenient tablet form and topical solution that are used daily for the treatment of male hair loss. Provillus is effective in reversing hair loss in men caused by androgenetic alopecia, the most common cause of male hair loss. Androgenetic alopecia results in thinning hair and the familiar receding hairline seen in most cases of mal and female hair loss.
You can order a free product of Hair Loss from the source link below. So far all I have heard is that the Enchanced Hair Loss Product is helping people to restore hair fast.Provillus Treatment