Tuesday, September 22, 2009

My Satin Head Scarf Experience

My daughter sent me this beautiful silk head scarf because I read many post on personal hair treatment stating that you should tie your head with a satin head scarf at night. Even my daughter told me that I should get one. So I did. Well this is my first report. I ensured that the head scarf was well secured on my head so I said to myself that maybe this will work. About 2:00am this morning, guess what, the head scarf was off my head! So you know what, I will be using my old faithful cotton bandanna tonight!



3 comments:

Sneaky Momma said...

Great job on your header! I used Scrapblog all the time before I learned how to use Photoshop. I can't believe parts of it are still free! :)

Soleilwriter said...

Try putting a nylon wig cap over the silk head tie or take an old pair of hosiery and use the top portion like a cap for your head. See how that works for you. I do alot of tossing and turning myself. Can we say Moisture...my hair is feeling dry and brittle just looking at you wear that cotton bandana....lol!

Martina J said...

Thanks Sneaky Momma, Scrapblog is very useful and easy to use. Today I am going to use it on another project and see what kind of results I would get.

Soleiwriter, thanks for informing me that a silk head tie is best to tie my head with at night to keep in the moisture in my hair. I will now have to see if I can get a nylon wig cap at the store. I am wondering all these things on my hair at night might keep me very hot. I live in the tropics!