Sunday, December 3, 2017

Retired Charms In My Pandora Jewelry💍 Collection

I recently created a spreadsheet with a list of all the items in my Pandora Jewelry collection and decided to itemize the Pandora charms that are retired.  I used the information from Pandora website to put together the data and was surprised to find out that some of the charms that I had on my Wish List were retired, which basically means I would not get them at my local Pandora jewelry store any more.  

However there is an online store - Rue La La that sells authentic retired Pandora Jewelry.  On my first attempt to purchase a retired item, the shipping cost was more than the charm itself so I did not go ahead with the purchase.

On my second attempt I found out that I can only make a purchase if I had an American bank account, which I don't have.  On one of my Pandora jewelry hauls at my local store, I was just in time to get two retired charm, - the London Bus and Charles Bridge (dangle charm).

You can also get retired Pandora Jewelry charms on Ebay but I have heard numerous reports that not authentic Pandora jewelry is sold.

Pandora Jewelry Charm - Turtle

Pandora Jewelry Spacer Charm - Floral Elegance 

Pandora Jewelry Charm - DSLR Camera

Pandora Jewelry Charm - dangle charm  - Grey Pearl

No comments: