Sunday, December 3, 2017

My Over 40 Years Old Antique Jewelry💍Box🎁


My mother takes real good care of her things which allows me the opportunity to share this over 40 years old dancing ballerina jewelry box.

On one of my trips to my home country, Trinidad and Tobago I was inspired to showcase this antique dancing ballerina jewelry box in the video below.  It works perfectly, the ballerina and her partner still dance, the exterior of the box is in perfect condition.

If I can remember correctly my mom gifted me this dancing ballerina jewelry box for my birthday many years ago before my first child was born, who is over 30 years at the time of this post . 


This year 2019, I purchased a new jewelry box, for my birthday, that can hold my Pandora jewelry collection and other items.  The other jewelry box I had was damaged during hurricane Irma in 2017. Check out my blog post about my new jewelry box.  CLICK HERE

No comments: