Friday, April 29, 2016

Blog Name Changed To Pearlina1925 about my Natural Hair Growth and Pandora Jewelry Collection

Okay so I have changed the name of this blog again!!!  I have a related YouTube channel and the name was Beautiful Hair (or something like that).  On that channel I have also done a few videos about my Pandora Jewelry collection and a few beauty tips.  I have realized that the Pandora jewelry videos are more popular than my natural hair growth videos.  Then I realized that the content on the channel is not only about my natural hair growth journey and made a decision to change to name to Pearlina1925.

Why Pearlina1925?  Well I thought this would be a great opportunity to give a tribute to my mother whose first name is Pearl and since I keep forgetting which year she was born, I decided to combine her name with the year she was born so I would not forget.  Now my first name is Martina, as you may already know so I used the last three letters of my name and attached it to Pearl and walla!!!  Pearlina!!!  Pearlina1925!!!


No comments: