Monday, October 10, 2011

Unattractive Hair Smell

I like Olive Oil Organic products so I recently purchased the shampoo, conditioner and moisturizer.  I notice, however, that when I open out my hair, it has an unpleasant smell which is not due to not washing my hair on a regular basis.  My hair smells as though I sweat alot in my head - which I don't.

I go the beach often so I wash out the salt water each time I return home from the beach.  I use the Olive Oil Organic Root Stimulator Oil Moisturizing Hair Lotion at night to keep my hair and ends moist.
I have subsequently stopped using this product and am just using some plain old Vaseline to keep my hair ends.  No more unattractive hair smell!

 

Don't get me wrong, these are great hair products maybe I should wash my hair more often.

No comments: