Monday, October 17, 2011

My Daughters Pin Curls

My daughter's latest report:   After two weeks it was time to wash my hair after relaxing it. I really didn't want to use my flat iron or curling iron. Plus I wanted more body in my hair. So i decided to use curlers, then i realized there wasn't enough for my hair. So I went on YouTube searching what to do and I decided to try pin curls. It actually came out good.





I am very pleased with these results as I have been trying to get my daughter to stop using the curling for a long time now.  She likes the results - that is an improvement.  The only thing though, is that using the hair clips, I notice that the hair ends stick out.  An extra effort has to be made to tuck them in before clipping the hair.  I use the tiny woogies so I don't have that problem.

 Get Chitika Premium

No comments: