Tuesday, November 5, 2019

Review Luster's Pink Coconut Oil Shea Butter Gel Curl Activator


I am excited to do this review of the Luster Pink Coconut Oil Sea Butter Gel Curl Activator and the Moisturizing conditioner.  In order to test these two products, I shampooed and conditioned my hair.  After that I dried my hair, section into 4 parts and applied some of the moisturizing conditioner to my hair before twisting my hair.  The conditioner is a white cream and smells amazing.

The next morning as I untwist my hair I noticed that my hair felt very soft!  I liked that!  I then applied the gel curl activator to my hair.  The activator is clear and smells like a body powder.  This product really activates my curls and have them looking very defined!!!  I am extremely pleased with these two products and am looking forward to trying the other products in this collection.








No comments: