Saturday, June 15, 2019

What's On My Daughter's Pandora Jewelry Bracelet

My daughter expressed interest in getting her own Pandora jewelry bracelet so in one of Pandora annual sales I took the opportunity to get one as a free gift with a purchase of over one  hundred and twenty five dollars.  So I was eventually able to give her bracelet when I traveled to Trinidad and Tobago (my home country) around September 2017.  


It was my intention to purchase a few charms to go with her new bracelet but I ended up giving her some of my charms.  The mother and son dangle is a heart charm in two pieces.  The inside of each piece is blue with the words printed MOTHER on one half and SON on the other half.





I gave my daughter the half labeled MOTHER and I kept the other side. I also gave her my booty dangle charm, which I purchased to commemorate my first grandson.  


No comments: