Thursday, June 20, 2019

How I Use Baking Soda To Cure Bad Breath

My Trinidadian mother always boast that she used baking soda on my gums and teeth as a toddler which contributed to me having healthy teeth.  

Recently my husband has been telling that my breath was not smelling to pleasant so I decided to use baking soda on my teeth and gums.  

I simply apply the baking soda to my teeth and gums while I am in the shower or by the faucet after brushing my teeth. I then put a but of water in my mouth and gargle a bit and then spit out the liquid.  Next I wash out my mouth.  That's it!  So basically I use the baking soda like a mouth wash.

What Causes Bad Breath?



1 comment:

Flack Flores said...

Hello! Great article and thank You for Providing Such a Unique and valuable information for your readers. I really appreciate it. You can also visit Top Dentists In Houston for more related information and knowledge.