Thursday, April 22, 2010

Orlando - Model Of The Day


This is one of my co-workers, and friend Orlando.  It has been a while that I wanted to take his picture and I finally got it yesterday.   When he saw the pictures he was very surprised at how his hair good looks.  He said that he does not really get the opportunity to see his hair from a back view.  So my response to him is this is what attracts the ladies.  LOL!!!

He expressed that the maintenance of the locks could be quite time consuming. To have a good looking head of natural hair, it has to be washed and ever so often the hair has to be re-locked. He said that this can be a bit painful (I did not know this). And there is also the financial aspect of it. Certain products will have to be bought to keep the hair looking healthy.  Some men have their locks styled - maybe in braids for example.

No comments: