Monday, June 29, 2009

I feel blessed to have the opportunity to meet this young lady this morning. This is my first day of taking pictures of ladies that I hope to meet randomly. She was purchasing some items at a store and I just happen to be passing by and I said Who!! I 'pick' up some courage and confronted her. She look a bit surprised at what I was doing. Hopefully after she would appreciate her gift.

Guess what? There are two ladies, that I know, who always have their hair in perfect condition. So I had planned to take their pictures today. It turned out that they both had some hair malfunction and had their hair pulled back.
One person who did not let me down this morning was my co-worker. She is a woman that absolutely loves her 'locks'. She is always well groomed and it is very rare she pulls it back into a pony tail or something. About a month ago, she had her hair styled and I am sure it pained her! (just kidding). And YES it is all natural.
She is from Jamaica.
I would not be posting pictures with any weaves or braids.

Of course as we were taking pictures this morning, I took one of myself (below) as well. I like to put a burgundy rinse in my hair every time I relax my hair. I try to avoid having permanent color applied to my hair. It dries out the hair.


No comments: