Monday, October 19, 2020

Should I Resume Relaxing My Natural Hair Again?

There was a huge increase in the number of views to my blog on July 23, 2020 - 4087 to be exact and from then onwards the average daily number of views is about 200.  I am grateful.  The big chunk of the views are from Hong Kong - quite odd.  I am curious to know why that is.  I suspect that my blog is being use for English Language online lessons?

I only noticed this increase about two weeks ago and have been going through the blog posts, checking for typographical errors, changing the fonts for a more uniform look and adjusting the layout of the photos.

During the process I saw some photos with my hair relaxed and it looked so good that I had to ask myself if I should resume relaxing my natural hair again.

A few days ago I washed my hair with some Herbal Essence Shampoo - Moroccan My Shine and conditioned it with some Garnier Fructis Conditioner - Moisture Lock.  As I was going through the process I felt the curls of my hair feeling very pronounced.  I toweled dried my hair a bit and proceed to style my natural hair.  First I applied some Cantu Shea butter Daily Oil Moisturizer to my hair and styled.  I just brushed the edges and pulled my hair together into one - not combing out the ends - leaving my curls well pronounced.  I loved the look of my hair style.  

Results like these would deter me from resuming relaxing my natural hair.  I have to remember why I started this journey.  I really love seeing other people with their natural hair and the world need to see the black woman's natural hair in all it natural beauty!  Black women hair is beautiful!!!

So I ask you do you think I should resume relaxing my natural hair?

No comments: