Thursday, January 5, 2017

Pandora Jewelry Haul 2017 | For My Pandora Travel Charm Collection

Today I went to my local Pandora store to purchase a few charms for my Pandora Jewelry charm travel collection.

I live in Tortola of the British Virgin Islands and my local Pandora Jewelry store is located in the Tortola Pier Park, Road Town, Tortola, of the Little Switzerland store.  It was a beautiful day so I decided to capture a footage of my trip to the store.

Tortola Pier Park is the area where the cruise ships dock so on that day, there was a cruise ship docked and there were quite a bit of people checking out the stores before going on their island tours.

When I arrived at the Pandora Jewelry counter, even though I knew that I was going to purchase some Pandora travel charms, I just could not remember which ones I wanted. Eventually the young lady who attended to me (who by the way was very patient with me) offered me the Pandora booklet so I can choose the ones I wanted.  That helped a great deal, right away I was able to easily make a selection.  I noticed that quite a few of the ones that I have on my wish list, were not available - maybe they were retired.

I chose the 'Travel Around The World' and 'Statue Of Liberty' charms - cost $40 and $45.00 respectively.

During the year (2016) I purchased two other charms 'Guardian Of Travel' with the words 'Saint Christopher Protect Me' at the back of the charm and 'Travel Awaits' which is charm that was designed into a passport.  This charm has the Pandora logo on the other side.


No comments: