Saturday, October 11, 2014

Blog Name Changed to Beautiful Natural Hair

Hey Everyone,

It really was not my intention to continue with this blog but after reviewing my Google Adsense reports, I have been getting views and making a little money.  So I am going all the way.

So as of today this blog is officially known as Beautiful Natural Hair previously known as Black Woman Have Beautiful Hair.  url, www.beautifulnaturalhair.info.  I was able to link my blog (Blogger) to the domain name (Godaddy) following the instructions on this YouTube video .  I purchase all my domain names from Godaddy, it is easy to do and the last few domain names I purchased I got them for $2.99.  I like to purchase domains with either a .COM, .NET  or .INFO extensions and I always excited when I learn that the domains names that I search for are available!

With this set up, when my visitors insert the domain name above, they will be redirected to my blogger blog.  If the blogger address in used, my visitors will be re directed to my new domain name. The new domain name will be seen in the address bar of the browser.  For each post of the blog, the new domain name will be seen with the name of the post.  Fabulous!!!  Just what I wanted to achieve!!!

I am very thank to the YouTuber for doing the tutorial video.  It was very easy to understand.

No comments: