Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Wore My Hair Down This Time

I had another function to attend on November 12, 2012.  It was the official opening of the BVI Tourist Board Photo Exhibition.  I submitted some of my photos and one was awarded first place and another got third place.  To read more, click here.

Anyway I did my hair differently, I decided to take a chance and just leave it down even though I sweat alot.  I washed it the night before and went to the hair dresser the next day to have it styled.

The hairdresser who did my hair the last time was off so I had to let another lady do my hair and to be honest she was not very creative, I had to give her some instructions how to style my hair.

Looking at this first photo,you will notice that my scalp (I am on the left) is showing a bit and you maybe wondering if I am loosing my hair.  Well I relaxed my hair about two weeks prior and my hair was limp and straight when it is freshly relaxed.  When my hair begins to grow out it is a bit more thicker.
This is the front look (photo below), you can see a bit of the length.  This is my grandson, you can tell I am a proud grandmother!
My next big event would be for my son's wedding and I would definitely be putting my hair up.  I expect to be very busy that day and maybe sweating alot.

No comments: