Monday, May 31, 2010

What To Do?

I can't decide what to do.  My husband and I have to attend a wedding, in St. Vincent, in August and I am having a hard time deciding how to style my hair.  I know the choices are many but many them I am not willing to do. 

Okay my choices are to braid or weave my hair.  I am not prepared to spend that many hours and money at the hairdresser plus I know soon afterward I would want to remove the braids/weave.  In addition, if I have it done before I travel, by the time of the wedding the hairstyle will be 'stale'.  I would be traveling on the Friday and the wedding is on the Sunday.

My other option is to do my regular Bantu Knots hair style but to be frank, I really would like to do something different.  If I set and style my hair, the style would not hold for (I sweat alot) very long unless I apply some hair spray.  Don't want to do that either.

Any ideas?

1 comment:

Tee said...

Try a roller set on the smaller size rollers than you normally would, giving yourself a tighter call. This way you could pin curl b/4 bed at night from fri-sun and maybe pick up the back and sides w/a bed of curls at the top for the wedding on Sunday?!